1. Please select a return or one way journey
2. Type the name of the location you would like to be picked up from e.g. New York and select from the list of options. Then type the name of the location you would like to be dropped off in e.g. Manhattan and select from the list of options
3. Select your date and time of travel. This is an important step as it ensures we know when to pick you up, and when to drop you off
4. Select the number of passengers travelling. Please ensure you also select the number of infants and children in your party from the drop down lists
5. If you have a discount code please enter it in the Promo box
6. Click the 'Search' button to see a list of vehicle types available for your journey
7. Click 'Select' next to the vehicle type you would like
8. Enter the lead passenger details
Lead name - We only need one name for the whole party
Email Address - We need this information as your booking confirmation and e-Ticket will be sent by email
Mobile Number - This is not mandatory, but will help us to contact you in case of any changes to your journey. You can also register to receive confirmation of your return pickup details by text. Our carefully selected partners will be able to text you regarding your journey, but we will not pass your details onto any other third party
9. Enter the name and address of your accommodation. Please note - there may be more than one building with the same name at your destination, so the full address will help avoid confusion. Shuttle bus services will not operate to a non-hotel address
10. Enter your flight or boat details. The outbound flight is from your original destination (e.g. Manchester Airport to New York) and the inbound flight is to your original destination (e.g. New York to Manchester Airport)
11. Another chance to enter a discount code if you have one at this stage
12. Click the 'Confirm Details' button to continue
13. Select the payment method you would like to use and enter your details
14. Once your payment has been submitted you will receive a reference number for your booking. Please make a note of this. You will also receive an e-Ticket confirming your booking, and with the instructions for your journey
If you would like to amend your hoppa pickup before you travel, please visit hoppa.com and go to the My bookings section, which you will find at the top right of the site
Please make sure you include:
> Total number of passengers - please make sure you include infants and children in the total number of passengers in your party
> Overseas accommodation address - in any resort there may be more than one building with the same name, so please include the full address to avoid confusion
> Flight details - if you've booked a private vehicle our partners will monitor your flight where possible, your flight number ensures you are picked up and dropped off at the right time
For shared vehicles this will ensure our partner knows when to expect you for your outbound service and your pick up time for the return journey is correct"
If the location you're looking for isn't available to book on our website, please click here to submit a ticket to our quotes team. They will aim to provide a quote within 72 hours.
In order to book a different number of passengers for both journeys on a shared shuttle service you will have to make separate one way bookings to cover your full route. If you are booking a private vehicle just book for the maximum number of people travelling on any one of the journeys.
Should you require any further assistance please click on the Need help booking option on our Portals - https://talktous.hoppa.com/support/home and one of our hoppa heroes will gladly assist you.
Payment is taken in full at the time of booking.
We unfortunately cannot move credit between bookings.
We accept PayPal, VISA Debit/Credit, MasterCard American Express and Maestro. Surcharges will apply and are detailed during the booking process.
Payment is taken in full at the time of booking through our website.
We have a 3D secure payment system in place, which means when you book you need to submit your card password before the booking is confirmed.
If the card is rejected you will need to contact your card issuer. If you are unable to remember your 3D secure password please select the option on the 3D secure password box ‘Forgotten password’ and your bank will give you the option to reset the password.
Unfortunately, hoppa is not able to provide assistance concerning your 3D secure password. IF you have any other problems please contact us through our online Portals https://talktous.hoppa.com/support/home and one of our hoppa heroes will gladly assist you0
We operate our website with an SSL certificate to ensure safe encryption of your details. When you select to book the website becomes secure, you also have to pass 3D secure (3D secure is an internationally recognised security standard for on-line credit card payments) in order for the booking to be confirmed.
For your peace of mind we do not store any of your credit card details.
At the booking stage, one name and the details of one flight are required. We recommend that the details provided are those of the person whose flight lands last, as this will ensure all the other passengers are already waiting for them at the pickup location.
Yes, when searching for a route on our home page, please select one way at the top left of the search box.
If you are making a booking to a hotel from the airport, please enter the time of your arrival at the airport.
If you are making a booking to an airport from your hotel, please enter a time two hours before you would like to arrive at the airport.
Please also add a note in the special request box to say you will be not taking a flight but just need to be taken to and/or from the airport.